Contact Brian at (814) 774-8036 for pricing and scheduling
ANNUAL PUMP MAINTENANCE PROGRAM -- CALL FOR PRICING & SCHEDULING
1. Inspect and lubricate all ball valves and control linkages.
2. Grease volume pump.
3. Grease driveline universal joints.
4. Fill primer reservoir and inspect weephole for blockage.
5. Inspect primer drive and adjust if necessary.
6. Lubricate primer linkage.
7. Perform pump vacuum test (10’ for 10 minutes).
8. Inspect pump shift system -- electric, air, vacuum or manual.
9. Operate volume pump relief valve or engine governor.
10. Check pump packing and adjust if necessary.
11. Circulate volume pump for twenty (20) minutes.
12. Inspect relief valve regulator and lubricate.
13. Inspect radiator cooling valve and plumbing.
14. Inspect hose reel drive, brake, alignment and swivel.
15. Inspect booster tank exterior, including fill tank.
16. Check tachometer and UL test tachometer drive.
17. Tighten driveline bolts.
18. Change oil in pump transmission.
***Make and model of pump required at time of order.
During the Annual Pump Maintenance Program, a note will be made of any defective or inoperative item that is found. A complete written report will be forwarded to you, along with a cost estimate to repair any defective or inoperative item.
CHASSIS MAINTENANCE PROGRAM -- CALL FOR PRICING & SCHEDULING
1. Grease chassis.
2. Check rear differential oil level.
3. Check transfer case oil level (4WD).
4. Inspect shock absorbers for leakage.
5. Inspect springs/air bags for cracks or damage.
6. Inspect fuel lines for leaks and/or kinks.
7. Inspect brake lines for leaks and/or cracks.
8. Inspect tie rods and steering linkage.
9. Inspect wheel bearings and seals.
10. Inspect chassis frame rails and cross members.
11. Tighten driveline bolts.
12. Inspect undercarriage for loose bolts and broken supports.
13. Inspect tires for improper wear, damage, or inflation.
14. Inspect wiring harness for damage.
15. Examine chassis lights for proper operation and intact lenses.
16. Check window glass for damage.
17. Check windshield wipers for condition and proper operation.
18. Fill windshield washer fluid level.
19. Inspect cab and body for rust perforation.
20. Inspect turn signals and emergency flashers.
21. Inspect all lights for proper operation.
22. Hydrometer check all batteries and check for proper fluid levels.
23. Inspect engine oil and power steering fluid levels.
24. Lubricate chassis door latches and hinges.
25. Check brakes for proper operation.
26. Check steering for proper operation.
27. Check parking brakes and/or micro brake for proper operation.
28. Drain moisture from air reservoir tanks in brake system.
29. Test for air pressure build-up.
30. Inspect all drive belts on engines.
***Parts and materials extra
ENGINE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM -- CALL FOR PRICING & SCHEDULING
1. Change engine oil.
2. Change engine oil filters.
3. Change fuel filters.
4. Examine and clean air filters.
5. Examine and correct fluid levels in driveline and steering.
6. Test and correct coolant level.
7. Check tire pressure, belts and hoses.
8. Check wiper blades and washer fluid.
9. Obtain a lubricant sample and analyze.
10. Includes chassis maintenance.
***Year, Make, Model Number & VIN required at time of order.
GENERATOR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM -- CALL FOR PRICING & SCHEDULING
1. Change oil.
2. Change oil filters.
3. Change fuel filters.
4. Clean or replace air filter.
5. Examine and correct coolant level.
6. Examine and correct belt tension.
7. Examine hoses.
8. Check output volts.
***Year, Make, Model Number and Serial Number of Generator required at time of order.
PAYMENT TERMS ON ALL SERVICE IS NET 10 DAYS ON APPROVED ACCOUNTS.